Classics and commercials : a literary chronicle of the forties / by Edmund Wilson.
- New York : Farrar, Straus and Company, c1950.
x, 534 p. ; 20 cm.
- American literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
Literature, Modern -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
- Collected essays.
First ed. Cf. Ramsey.
"This special copy is presented to you with the season's greetings and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year MCMLI Carl A. Kroch President Kroch's Bookstores, Inc..." on first leaf.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket (worn along edges) retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy signed by Carl A. Kroch..
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Kroch, Carl (autograph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Ramsey, R.D. Wilson, p. 31-33 (includes contents).
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|