Italian hours / by Henry James ; with illustrations in color by Joseph Pennell.
- Other records:
- Boston ; New York : Houghton Mifflin Company, 1909.
ix, , 504,  pages : color frontispiece, 31 color plates ; 28 cm
- Italy -- Description and travel.
James, Henry, 1843-1916 -- Travel -- Italy.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "The chapters of which this volume is composed have with few exceptions already been collected."-Pref.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy has 2 inscriptions. One from the artist Pennell to Mr. Tinker. One from Mr. Bennington to Ms. Aylesbury.
- Penn Provenance:
- Tinker, Edward Larocque, 1881-1968 (donor) (inscription, 12/19/1923)
Pennell, Joseph, 1857-1926 (autograph, 12/19/1923)
Aylesbury, Helen (inscription, Easter 1912)
Bennington, Alfred Vincent (autograph, Easter 1912)
- Penn Chronology:
- Pennell, Joseph, 1857-1926.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|