James Ensor. The Museum of Modern Art, New York, in collaboration with the Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, the Cleveland Museum of Art [and] the City Art Museum of Saint Louis.
- New York, Distributed by Simon and Schuster 
127,  pages illustrations (some color) portraits 26 cm
- Ensor, James, 1860-1949.
Ensor, James, 1860-1949 -- Exhibitions.
Ensor, James, 1860-1949
- Catalog of first definitive showing in this country of the work of James Ensor, Belgian painter.
- "This study took its first form in a master's thesis presented at the Institute of Fine Arts, New York University, in 1942."
"Selected bibliography, compiled by Hannah B. Muller": pages 123-125.
"Catalogue of the exhibition": pages 125-.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Ensor, James, 1860-1949.
Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)
- Other format:
- Online version: Tannenbaum, Libby, 1918- James Ensor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|