A proposal for putting reform to the vote throughout the kingdom / by the Hermit of Marlow [Percy Bysshe Shelley] fac-simile of the holograph manuscript with an introduction by H. Buxton Forman.
- Other records:
- London : Published for the Shelley Society by Reeves and Turner, 1887.
- Shelley Society's publications ; Extra Series. No. 5.
Shelley Society's Publications. Extra Series. No. 5.
6 p. ℓ., 38 p., 1 ℓ., facsim. (1 p.ℓ., 17 numb. ℓ.), 1 ℓ : front ; 28 cm.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1800-1837.
- "The issue of this book is strictly limited to five hundred copies"--Prelim.
Facsimile printed on one side of leaf only.
From the manuscript in the possession of Thomas J. Wise, originally printed in 1817. The substance of the Introduction was read at a meeting of the society, April 13, 1887, and appeared in the Gentleman's magazine, May, 1887, in an article entitled "The Hermit of Marlow." Cf. Pref.
- Forman, H. Buxton (Harry Buxton), 1842-1917.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|