Charles Sheeler : paintings, drawings, photographs / with an introduction by William Carlos Williams.
- New York : The Museum of Modern Art, 1939.
53,  p. : ill., port. ; 26 cm.
- Sheeler, Charles, 1883-1965 -- Exhibitions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Charles Sheeler, photograph by Edward Steichen": p.  (as frontispiece).
"Five thousand five hundred copies of this catalog have been printed for the Trustees of the Museum of Modern Art at The Spiral Press, New York. of the edition, four thousand copies have been reserved for members of the Museum."
Gray paper boards lettered in charcoal on front cover and spine.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 14-15).
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has bookplate on front pastedown: "Library of the Marion Koogler McNay Art Institute".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wallace, E.M. W.C. Williams, B35
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963.
Steichen, Edward, 1879-1973.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|