An account of an embassy to the kingdom of Ava in the year 1795 / by Michael Symes ; to which is now added A narrative of the late military and political operations in the Birmese Empire with some account of the present condition of the country, its manners, customs, and inhabitants ; in two volumes.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Embassy to Ava
Embassy to the kingdom of Ava PU
- Edinburgh : Printed for Constable and Co., 1827.
- Constable's miscellany of original and selected publications in the various departments of literature, science, & the arts ; v. 8-9
2 v. : map ; 16 cm.
- Burma -- Description and travel.
- "A narrative of the late military and political operations in the Birmese Empire ... by Henry G. Bell" has special t.p. and separate pagination.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- RBC Storage copy 1 imperfect: v. 1: t.p. mended at bottom margin; v. 2: map poorly mended at inner margin and now taped shut.
- Penn Provenance:
- Clark, R. C. (autograph) (RBC Storage copy 1)
- Penn Chronology:
- Narrative of the late military and political operations in the Birmese Empire.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|