France at war : on the frontier of civilization / by Rudyard Kipling.
- Other records:
- Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday, Page & Company, 1915.
, 130 p. ; 18 cm.
- World War, 1914-1918.
France -- Social conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Garden City.
- First American edition, trade.
Both the cover and the dust-jacket have the illustration of the English, French and Russian flags entwined.
"The American trade edition followed a copyright edition prepared by the publisher of the original newspaper articles, the text of which was revised for both the First English edition and this edition, which differs slightly from the English edition in the text and chapter headings."--Cf. Richards.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has the dust-jacket retained.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Richards, D.A. Kipling, A281
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|