The modern Hebrew poem itself; from the beginnings to the present, sixty-nine poems in a new presentation,. edited by Stanley Burnshaw, T. Carmi [and] Ezra Spicehandler.
- New York, Schocken Books 
- A Schocken folio
220 p. 28 cm.
- Hebrew poetry, Modern.
- Poems in Hebrew and in English transcription accompanied with a prose commentary which offers a literal rendering of the poem interwoven with an explanatory discussion.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor) (Libra copy)
- Carmi, T., 1925-1994, joint ed.
Spicehandler, Ezra, joint ed.
Burnshaw, Stanley, 1906-2005, ed.
Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|