Rambles in the path of the steam-horse : an off-hand olla podrida, embracing a general historical and descriptive view of the scenery, agricultural and mineral resources, and prominent features of the travelled route from Baltimore to Harper's Ferry, Cumberland, Wheeling, Cincinnati, and Louisville / by Ele Bowen.
- Philadelphia : Wm. Bromwell and Wm. W. Smith, 1855, c1854.
v-viii, 432 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company.
Maryland -- Description and travel.
Virginia -- Description and travel.
Ohio -- Description and travel.
- A description of the Baltimore & Ohio railroad.
- Added t.-p., illustrations in colors: Baltimore & Ohio R. road.
- Other format:
- Online version: Bowen, Eli, b. 1824. Rambles in the path of the steam-horse.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|