Goethe; a symposium, edited by Dagobert D. Runes; introduction by Nicholas Roerich ...
- New York, Roerich Museum Press, 1932.
- New era library. Ser. III--"Heroica series," book II
xvii, 129 p. 20 cm.
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832 -- Anniversaries, etc., 1932.
- Goethe, 1832-1932, by W.E. Leonard.
Goethe the musician, by Romain Rolland.
Goethe's perennial message, by D.D. Runes.
Goethe's paganism in art and religion, by Thomas Mann.
Goethe, a world figure, by F.B. Robinson.
Great moments in Goethe's life, by A.W. Porterfield.
Goethe and Faust, by George Santayana.
The poet Goethe, by W.B. Nichols.
Goethe's views on art, by H.A. Korff.
Goethe and the Far East, by Erich Jenisch.
Goethe as scientist and critic, by J.G. Robertson.
Goethe and contemporary thought, by Harry Slochower.
- Series title in part on t.-p.
- Runes, Dagobert D. (Dagobert David), 1902- ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|