Dante Alighieri : his life and works / edited with an introduction, notes, and bibliography, by Charles S. Singleton.
- First Harper Torchbook edition. [Reprinted from the 4th (1910) edition].
- New York : Harper & Row, 1965.
- Harper Torchbooks, TB1206L. The Academy library
xxiii, 316 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321.
- "This book was originally published in 1900 ... with ... a fourth revised and considerably enlarged edition in 1910. THe fourth (1910) edition is here reprinted."
"Bibliography to the Torchbook edition": p. xv-xvi. "General bibliography": p. xvi-xx. "Appendix D: Chronological list of early (cent. XIV-XVI) commentaries on the Commedia ...": p. 272-275. "Appendix E: Bibliographical note of the earliest biographies and biographical notices of Dante": p. 276-282.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|