History of the Ottoman empire : from its establishment till the year 1828 / by Edward Upham.
- Other records:
- Edinburgh : Printed for Constable and Co. and Hurst, Chance, and Co., London, 1829.
- Constable's miscellany of original and selected publications in the various departments of literature, science, & the arts ; v. 40-41
2 v. : map ; 16 cm.
- Muḥammad, Prophet, -632.
Turkey -- History.
- Each volume has an engraved series t.p.
- Local notes:
- Some marks in pencil or ink in both volumes.
Vol. 2 imperfect: map torn at fold; p. 289 repaired at outer margin; p. 389 detached from spine with damage to text.
- Penn Provenance:
- Keim, George de Benneville (autograph, 1843)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|