A collation and co-ordination of the mental processes and reactions of Calvin Colidge, as expressed in his addreses and messages, and constituting a self-delineation of his character and ideals. Edited and compiled by Robert J. Thompson.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- "Adequate brevity."
- Chicago, New York, M. A. Donohue & company, 1924.
122,  p. incl. front. (port.) 16 cm.
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 -- Quotations.
Presidents -- United States -- Quotations -- Dictionaries.
- Local subjects:
- Boyd Presidential Collection.
- Cover-title: "Adequate brevity."
- Thompson, Robert John, 1865- ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|