The register of Henry Chichele, archbishop of Canterbury, 1414-1443 / Edited by E. F. Jacob.
- Oxford : Clarendon press, 1938-47.
4 v. : front (v.2: fold. facsim.) ; 26 cm.
- Wills -- Canterbury, Eng.
Great Britain -- Church history -- Sources.
- 1. Introduction: The archbishop. The archbishop's administration. pt. 1. Bulls of provision and other documents relating to the appointment of the higher clergy. pt. 2. Institutions, exchanges, etc., in the diocese of Canterbury and in vacent sees. Appendix: Lists of benefices, etc. 1943.
2. Wills approved before the archbishop or his commissaries, 1938.
3. pt.1. Minutes of convocation, province of Canterbury. pt. 2. Registers of vacent sees. pt. 3. The archbishop's visitations. Appendix: Summary of convocations recorded in the register. 1945.
4. pt.1. Commissions, letters, royal writs. pt.2. Ordination lists; diocese of Canterbury; sees during metropolitian visitation and during vacancy. 1947.
- Vol. 2 ed. by E. F. Jacob with assistance of H. C. Johnson.
"List of abbreviations" (bibliography): v. 2, p. -688.
- Jacob, Ernest Fraser. 1894- ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|