Map of revolutionary camp ground at Valley Forge : showing ownership of lands at date of encampment (1777-78) and at the present time : also the defences so far as known : compiled from records of Phila. Montg. and Chester counties Penna., and original surveys : February 1897 / Sam'l. M. Carrigues.
- Other Title:
- Revolutionary camp ground at Valley Forge
Map of Revolutionary campground at Valley Forge
- Philadelphia : Valley Forge Commission, 1897 (Phila. : Loughead & Co.)
1 map : col. ; 19 x 29 cm.
Scale [1:18,000]. 1500' = 1" (W 75°28ʹ--W 75°24ʹ/N 40°07ʹ--N 40°05ʹ).
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale [1:18,000]. 1500' = 1" (W 75°28ʹ--W 75°24ʹ/N 40°07ʹ--N 40°05ʹ).
- Valley Forge National Historical Park (Pa.) -- Maps.
Valley Forge (Pa.) -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Maps.
Landowners -- Pennsylvania -- Valley Forge -- Maps.
Real property -- Pennsylvania -- Valley Forge -- Maps.
- Also shows troop positions.
"Printed and published (at Private Expense) in the interest of the supplement to the Valley Forge Act now (April 1897) before the Legislature."--Lower margin.
- Pennsylvania. Valley Forge Park Commission.
Loughed & Co.