Report of the joint committee on the resolution to inquire into the expenses of stationery, printing, and binding : under the authority of both houses of Congress, and into the expediency of establishing permanent rules for regulating and conducting the printing and binding, and for the supply of stationery of the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1815.
- Government document
 p. ; 22 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- "February 23, 1815. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 36401
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 715
- United States. Congress. Senate.
United States. Congress. 1814-1815).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.2.]