Mr. Rich's motion.
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1815.
- Government document
 p. ;c22 cm.
- Taxation -- United States -- Lists.
- "February 6, 1815. Read and committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow."
At head of title: 59.
Requesting that names of citizens subject to taxation be arranged in a prescribed order.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 36357
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress. 1814-1815).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.3.]
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|