Sociology of medicine / Rodney M. Coe.
- New York : McGraw Hill Book Company, 1970. , ©1970
- Chicago: R.R. Donnelley and Sons Company
- McGraw-Hill series in sociology
McGraw-Hill series in sociology
viii, 388 pages ; 23 cm
- Social medicine.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City).
United States Illinois Chicago.
- Sociological perspectives of the many facets of medicine and medical behavior.
- "Copyright ©1970 by McGraw-Hill, Inc."--verso of title page.
"This book was set in Janson by Brown Bros. Linotypers, Inc. and printed ... and bound by R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company.."--verso of title page.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (autograph, December, 1973) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- McGraw-Hill Book Company, publisher.
Brown Brothers (New York, N.Y.), typographer.
R.R. Donnelley and Sons Company, printer.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|