Negro employment in public utilities; a study of racial policies in the electric power, gas, and telephone industries, by Bernard E. Anderson.
- Other records:
- [Philadelphia] Industrial Research Unit, Wharton School of Finance and Commerce, University of Pennsylvania [c1970]
- Major Industrial Research Unit studies. no. 48
Studies of Negro employment, v. 3
Recent industrial research unit studies, no. 48
xx, 261 p. 24 cm.
- African Americans -- Employment
Public utilities -- Employees
- Also published as no. 10 of Racial policies of American industry, under title: The Negro in the public utility industries.
A revision of the author's thesis, University of Pennsylvania.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Wharton School. Industrial Research Unit.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|