Discussion on the present status of radiation genetics given at information meeting for biology and medicine of the Atomic Energy Commission / sponsored by the Biology Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, March 26, 27, 1948.
- Other Title:
- Symposium on radiation genetics.
- [Oak Ridge, Tenn.] : Oak Ridge National Laboratory ; Philadelphia : Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology, 1950.
- Conference Name:
- Research Conference for Biology and Medicine. 1st, 1948.
210 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Radiation -- Physiological effect.
- Title on added title page: Symposium on radiation genetics.
1st imprint from paper label on t. p.
"This is a group of the papers which were given at the first unclassified Information Meeting for Biology and Medicine, sponsored by the Biology Division of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory."--p. 
Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|