Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a statement of the additions which have been made to the funded pudlic[sic] debt and to the floating public debt since the 30th day of December last : prepared in pursuance of a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 12th of February last.
- Other Title:
- Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a statement of the additions which have been made to the funded public debt ...
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Government document
7 p. ; 36 cm.
- Debts, Public -- United States.
- "March 2d, 1816, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Letter and report prepared by the Secretary and addressed to the Speaker of the House, both dated Treasury Department, February 28, 1816.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 39520
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 765
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress 1815-1816).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers in folio, v.2].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|