Letter from the Comptroller of the Treasury transmitting abstracts of the accounts on the books of the Accountant of the War Department which were unsettled on the thirtieth of September 1812 and still remain unsettled.
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Government document
 p.,  folded leaves ; 36 cm.
- United States. War Dept. -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- "March 19, 1816, read, and referred to the committee appointed on the 27th ultimo on unsettled balances due the United States."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House, dated Comptroller's Office, March 18th, 1816.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 39500
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 767
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress 1815-1816).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers,in folio, v.2].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|