Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a statement of the valuations of lands, lots, and dwelling houses, and of slaves, in the several states : made under the act of the 22d of July 1813.
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Government document
 p. ; 36 cm.
- Assessment -- United States.
- "January 25th, 1816, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House, dated Treasury Department, January 25, 1816.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 39523
Greely, A.W. Public document, p. 762
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress 1815-1816).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers in folio, v.2].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|