Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a statement of loans made to the United States by banks within the same since March 1, 1812.
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Government document
 p.,  folded leaf ; 36 cm.
- Debts, Public -- United States.
- "April 13, 1816, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House, dated Treasury Department, April 12th, 1816; the report, prepared by the Register, is dated Treasury Department, Register's Office, April 11, 1816.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 39519
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 769
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress 1815-1816).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers in folio, v.2].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|