Report of the Secretary of the Treasury, in obedience to a resolution of the House, of the 7th ult. in relation to expenses in the prosecution of offences against the United States in the districts of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New-Hampshire, Vermont, and New-York : from the year 1808 to the year 1815, inclusive, &c., &c. : April 1, 1816, read, and ordered to lie upon the table.
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816.
- Government document
11 p.,  folded leaf. ; 36 cm.
- Prosecution -- United States.
United States. Dept. of the Treasury -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Fines (Penalties) -- United States.
- Addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Treasury Department, 29th March 1816.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 39631
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 768
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress 1815-1816).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers in folio, v.2].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|