Don Juan / by Lord Byron ; Edited with an introd. and notes by Leslie A. Marchand.
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1958.
- Riverside editions
xix, 491 pages ; 21 cm
- Don Juan (Legendary character) -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "The text of this edition is that established by E. H. Coleridge."
Bibliography: p. xviii-xix.
- Local notes:
- Penn Mathews Collection copy has Mathew's annotations, and a used toothpick between pages 126 and 127.
- Penn Provenance:
- Mathews, Harry, 1930- (former owner)
- Penn Chronology:
- Harry Mathews Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|