The cords of vanity; a comedy of shirking, by James Branch Cabell ; with an introduction by Wilson Follett.
- Other records:
- [Revised Edition.]
- New York, Robert M. McBride & Co., c1920.
, 330 p. 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- With half-title.
"Revised Edition, copyright, 1920, by James Branch Cabell. Published 1920."
"The revised text, which in its first printing has a special value as a thesaurus of all possible typographical errors, is augmented by an introduction by Wilson Follett ([preliminary] p. 9-16)"--Cf. Holt.
Brown cloth lettered in gilt on spine with Kalki device stamped in gilt in lower right hand corner.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed to Burton Rascoe by James Branch Cabell, 20 September 1920.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rascoe, Burton, 1892-1957 (donor) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Cabell, James Branch, 1879-1958 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Holt, G. Bibl. of the writings of James Branch Cabell, 16
- Follett, Wilson, 1887-1963.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|