Mr. Wilde's resolution to appoint additional standing committees.
- [Washington : s.n., 1815]
- Government document
3 p. ; 23 cm.
- United States. Congress -- Committees.
- "December 7th, 1815. Read and ordered to lie on the table."
At head of title: 2.
Advocating the authorization of the following as standing committees: a military committee, a naval committee, a committee on foreign affairs, a committee on the militia, a committee on roads and canals, and a committee of ordnance, fortifications, arsenals, and harbor defenses.
Printed by the House.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 36363
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 757
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress. 1815-1816).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.2].