The autocracy of Mr. Parham : his remarkable adventures in this changing world / by H.G. Wells ; assisted pictorially by David Low.
- Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, Doran and Company, 1930 (Garden City, N.Y. : Printed ... at the Country Life Press)
, 328 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Seances -- Fiction.
Future life -- Fiction.
Spiritualism -- Fiction.
Hypnotism -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Garden City.
- Book the First. The Hopeful Friendship
Book the Second. How The Master Spirit Entered the World
Book the Third. The Strong Hand at Last
Book the Fourth. The Second World War
Book the Fifth. Quintessential.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
Adams Collection copy without dustjacket. Has inscription: To David from Mother. June 1930.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (autograph, November 1973) (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Internet Speculative Fiction Database, 560223
- Low, David, 1891-1963, illustrator.
Doubleday, Doran & Company, publisher.
Country Life Press, printer.
Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Wells, H.G. (Herbert George), 1866-1946. Autocracy of Mr. Parham.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|