The lives of a Bengal lancer. Francis Yeats-Brown.
- Other Title:
- Bengal Lancer
- New York, The Viking Press, 1930.
, 299,  p. 21 cm.
- India -- Social life and customs
- Title page printed in blue and black.
Autobiography of a British cavalry officer in pre-war India and on the Western front, who later became a member of the Royal flying corps in Mesopotamia. The Closing chapters concern his subsequent travels in India and give his interpretation of the Hindu philosophy through the medium of his own personal experience.
London edition (V. Gollancz ltd.) has title: Bengal Lancer.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
John Penman Wood Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|