The Journal of religious thought.
- [Washington] School of Religion, Howard University.
volumes 25 cm
Began with v. 1, no. 1 (autumn 1943).
- Theology -- Periodicals.
Black theology -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Published by Howard University, School of Religion under its later name: Howard University, School of Divinity, spring/summer 1980-
Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 2 (spring/summer 1945); title from cover.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Howard University. School of Religion.
Howard University. School of Divinity.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Journal of religious thought (Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|