Letter from the Comptroller of the Treasury transmitting a statement of balances remaining on the books of the Treasury which have been due more than three years prior to September 30, 1816 : and remaining unsettled on that day.
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by William A. Davis, 1817.
- Government document
21 p. (mostly folded) ; 36 cm.
- Finance, Public -- United States -- History -- 1801-1861.
Finance, Public -- United States -- Accounting.
- "February 5, 1817, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Treasury Department, Comptroller's office, 3d February 1817.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 42616
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 808
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress. 1816-1817).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers, v.2].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|