Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting a statement showing the quantity of public lands sold and the receipts therefor : in the states of Ohio and Indiana and the Illinois and Mississippi territories during the year ending on the 30th of September 1816.
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1817.
- Government document
 p.  folded leaf ; 36 cm.
- Public land sales -- Northwest, Old -- Statistics.
Public land sales -- Mississippi -- Statistics.
- "February 14, 1817, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Treasury Department, February 13th, 1817.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 42634
Greely, A.W. Public docuements, p. 809
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress. 1816-1817).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers in folio, v.2].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|