Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury transmitting statements of moneys paid at the Treasury during the year 1816 for the miscellaneous claims not otherwise provided for, &c., &c., &c.
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by William A. Davis, 1817.
- Government document
6 p.,  folded leaves ; 36 cm.
- Customs administration -- United States.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- "January 27, 1817, read, and ordered to lie upon the table."
Letter addressed to the Speaker of the House and dated Treasury Department, January 25th, 1817.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 42639
Greely, A.W. Public documents, p. 807
- United States. Congress. House.
United States. Congress. 1816-1817).
Founders Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Contained In:
- United States. [State papers in folio. v.1].
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|