Proceedings : Tri-Regional Workshop on Planning and Implementing Social Work rograms in Community Health Services for Mothers and Children, Hotel Webster Hall, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, February 26-March 1, 1968.
- Other Title:
- Planning and implementing social work programs in community health services for mothers and children.
- Pittsburgh : [University of Pittsburgh, 1968.
- Conference Name:
- Tri-Regional Workshop on Planning and Implementing Social Work Programs in Community Health Services for Mothers and Children, Pittsburgh, 1968.
v, 166 p. ; 23 cm.
- Social service -- Congresses.
Children -- Health and hygiene -- Congresses.
Maternal and infant welfare -- Congresses.
- "Sponsored by Public Health Social Work Program, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh; co-sponsored by Children's Bureau, Dept. of Health, Education and Welfare."
- University of Pittsburgh. Graduate School of Public Health.
United States. Children's Bureau.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|