The Spaniards cruelty and treachery to the English in the time of peace and war discovered [microform] : being the council of a person of honour to King James, then upon treaty of peace with them, for to insist upon a free trade in the West-Indies : with some expedients for the subjecting of the Spaniard in America to the obedience of England : now tendred to consideration of His Highness the Lord Protector and his Council.
- London : Printed by J.M. for Lodowick Lloyd, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1656.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1388.
, 56 [i.e. 54] p. ; 4to.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Spain.
Spain -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain.
- Caption title: A discourse tendred to His Maiestie King of Great Brittaine, &c., touching some Spanish practises to serve their own ends.
Originally published London, 1623, as pt. 1 of his: An Experimentall discoverie of Spanish practises.
Dedication signed: D.K.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1388).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 1388.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|