The Case of the leather-sellers and leather-dressers of the cities of London and Westminster and parts adjacent [microform] / humbly offered to the consideration of the honourable the knights, citizens, and burgesses in Parliament assembled.
- Other Title:
- Case of the leather sellers and leather dressers of the cities of London and Westminster.
- [London? : s.n., 1711]
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4744.
- Hides and skins -- Taxation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Leather industry and trade -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Date of publication from Hanson.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4744).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 4744.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.