The Case and petition of the licensed hackney chair-men and the widows of such, in behalf of themselves and their numerous families, residing within the parishes of the liberties of the city of Westminster [microform] / humbly offered to the consideration of the honourable House of Commons.
- [London? : s.n., 1713]
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5063.3.
- Coach drivers -- Licenses -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Coach drivers -- Legal status, laws etc. -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of printing from ESTC; date from NUC pre-1956.
Endorsed: The case of the licensed hackney chairmen and their widows.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5063.3).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 5063.3.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.