The unhappiness of England, as to its trade by sea and land, truly stated [microform] : also a lively representation of the miseries of the poor, the pernicious consequence of wearing swords, and the ill presidents acted at which is added, an essay of the happiness of man in observing the rules of morality / by Charles Povey.
- London : Printed for the author ... and to be sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1701.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3757.
, 142 p.
- Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 18th century
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Moral conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3757).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 3757.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|