Reasons humbly offered to the honourable House of Commons by the wine-merchants [microform] : against payment of interest on their bonds, at the custom-house, the principal being paid.
- [London : s.n., 1713?]
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5063.2.
- Tariff on wine -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Wine industry -- Great Britain -- Finance -- Early works to 1800.
- Endorsed: The wine-merchants reasons against the payment of interest on their bonds for customs.
Place and date of publication from ESTC.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5063.2).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 5063.2.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.