A guide to the customers and collectors clerks, or, A new index to the Book of rates [microform] : wherein the additional duties, impositions and subsidies of tonnage and poundage on goods and merchandizes, imported and exported, and variations from the said Book of rates may be found : with references to the acts of Parliament of the first edition, where the matter is more at large expressed / collected by Richard Score.
- Other Title:
- New index to the Book of rates.
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., 1699.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3610.
, 232 p.
- Customs administration -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Indexes -- Early works to 1800.
- Includes index.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3610). -- Photographed from a tightly bound original: slight loss of text on inner margins.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 3610.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|