The case of His Grace the D--- of M---------- [microform] : as design'd to be represented by him to the honourable House of Commons, in vindication of himself from the charge of the Commissioners of Accounts, in relation to the two and half per cent bread and bread waggons.
- The third edition corrected.
- [London : s.n.], 1712.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4941.15.
16 p. ; 19 cm.
- Marlborough, John Churchill, Duke of, 1650-1722 -- Finance, Personal.
Great Britain. Army -- Accounting.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714 -- Finance -- Great Britain.
- Drawn up by Marlborough with Godolphin's assistance. Cf. Morgan 0424.
Place of publication from Hanson.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4941.15). -- Photographed from an original in the Kress Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson 1742.
- Godolphin, Sidney Godolphin, Earl of, 1645-1712.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|