Monsieur Colbert's ghost, or, France without bounds [microform] : being a particular account by what ways it has attain'd to that supream grandure, and relating the secret intreagues of the French Kings ministers at the courts of most of the princes and states of Europe, with remarkes there upon, also some reflections on the interest of those princes.
- Other Title:
- Monsieur Colbert's ghost.
France without bounds.
- A Cologn : Cher [sic] Pierre Marteau, 1684.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2561.
- France -- Territorial expansion -- Early works to 1800.
France -- Foreign relations -- 1643-1715
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2561). -- Photographed from an imperfect copy: slight loss of text at center margins.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 2561.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|