Sources of inequality in earnings : personal skills, random events, preferences toward risks and other occupational characteristics / Paul J. Taubman.
- Amsterdam : North-Holland Pub. Co. ; New York : American Elsevier Pub. Co., 1975.
- Contributions to economic analysis. 96
xiv, 273 p. ; 23 cm.
- Income distribution -- United States.
- "Parts of this study have been given at a Conference on Income and Wealth at Ann Arbor, Michigan in May 1974 and at the Royal Economic Society Conference at Lancaster, U.K. in July 1974."
Bibliography: p. 265-268.
- 044410965X (American Elsevier)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|