An account of several new inventions and improvements now necessary for England [microform] : in a discourse by way of letter to the Earl of Marlbourgh ... herewith is also published at large The proceedings relating to the mill'd-lead-sheathing ... also A treatise of naval philosophy / written by Sir Will. Petty ...
- London : Printed for James Astwood, and are to be sold by Ralph Simpson ..., 1691.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2873.
, cxxv, , 132 p.  folded leaves.
- Shipbuilding -- Early works to 1800.
Sheet-lead -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 17th century
- "An account of several new inventions" signed at end (p. cxxv): T.H.
"The new invention of mill'd-lead, for sheathing of ships against the worm ..." has separate t.p.
"A survey of the buildings and encroachments on the river of Thames": 2 leaves at end.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2873).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 2873.
- Petty, William, Sir, 1623-1687. Treatise of naval philosophy. 1691.
New invention of mill'd-lead. 1691.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|