An advice touching the currancie in payment of our English gold [microform] : corrected and amended : as also, a table of the seuerall worths of all peices [sic] vncurrant through want of weight, calculated according to the number of graines wanting, and published by authority : disclaiming a booke intituled The free exchanger, being full of errors, and the true value of diuers pieces much mistaken.
- Other Title:
- Advice touching the currency in payment of our English gold.
Advice touching light gold.
- London : Printed for Ben. Fisher, and are to bee sold at his shop ..., 1628.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 590.
 p. ; 8vo.
- Gold coins -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Coinage -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Running title: An aduice touching light gold.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 590).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 590.
STC (2nd ed.) 20947.3.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|