A true & exact history of the island of Barbadoes [microform] : illustrated with a map of the island, as also the principal trees and plants there, set forth in their due proportions and shapes, drawn out by their several and respective scales : together with the ingenio that makes the sugar, with the plots of the several houses, rooms, and other places, that are used in the whole process of sugar-making ... / by Richard Ligon ...
- Other Title:
- True and exact history of the island of Barbadoes.
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by Peter Parker ... and Thomas Guy ..., 1673.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2039.
122 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., 1 map.
- Botany -- Barbados -- Early works to 1800.
Sugar -- Manufacture and refining -- Barbados -- Early works to 1800.
Barbados -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- First ed. published 1657.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2039).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 2039.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|