Instructions for the collectors and other officers employed in His Majesty's customs in Scotland [microform] : for their government in observing the directions of the act entituled An Act for Recovering the Credit of the British Fishery, &c.
- Edinburgh : Printed by James Watson ..., 1719.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5558.
29 p.,  leaves of plates.
- Customs administration -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Salt industry and trade -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5558).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 5558.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|