An Account of charity-schools in Great Britain and Ireland [microform] : with the benefactions thereto, and of the methods whereby they were set up, and are governed : also a proposal for adding some work to the childrens learning, and an appendix containing certain forms and directions relating to these schools.
- Other Title:
- Account of charity schools in Great Britain and Ireland.
- The eleventh edition, with large additions.
- London : Printed and sold by Joseph Downing ..., 1712.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4945.
73,  p.
- Charity-schools -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Charity-schools -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Education -- Early works to 1800.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4945).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 4945.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|