The sope-patentees of Londons petition opened and explained, or, The unmasking of these cruel sope-patentees deceitful petition, presented by them to the honorable House of Commons [microform] : wherein you have a discovery made, in part and but in part, of the great sufferings of this common-wealth, as also of the special sufferings of some free-born subjects in their liberties and estates sustained by these cruel sope-monopolers / by Richard Wilkins.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Sope patentees of Londons petition opened and explained.
Unmasking of these cruel sope patentees deceitful petition, presented by them to the honorable House of Commons.
- London : Printed by I.F. for Iohn Rothwel, and are to be sold at the Fountain and Sun ..., 1646.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 912.
- Soap -- Manufacture -- Early works to 1800.
Monopolies -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Includes the petition of the soap patentees.
Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 912).
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 912.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|